[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] AELive Norse picture request

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Tue May 19 13:16:46 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Hedström <robert_hedstrom at hotmail.se>
Date: Tue, May 19, 2020 at 11:13 AM
Subject: [SCA-AE] AELive Norse picture request
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

Greetings AEthelmearc,

The upcoming episode of AELive, airing on Saturday May 23 at 7 PM, will
have a Norse theme.

To this end we want to have a segment in the show where we show pictures of
Norse outfits that people here in AEthelmearc has worn or are wearing.
So please send in pictures of yourself in Norse looking garb or armor.

A segment will be made where we feature these pictures, some or all of them
as we see fit.
Send your pictures by email to aeliveathome at outlook.com before the episode
starts.
For this segment the pictures does not necessarily have to be from this
upcoming Saturday, so please send us some pictures of yourself!

With that having been said, if you are able to take a picture of yourself
in a Norse outfit on Saturday before the show, we would be thrilled!

Duke Sven
When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.