[SCA-BMDL] Reminder! Barony Meeting TODAY at 1pm (via Zoom)

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:00:33 EDT 2020

Absolutely! We had to end the Zoom early because weirdness, but the movie
is going on Discord. Follow the directions Gwen sent, below (PM me on FB or
email baroness at debatablelands.org if you need help):

Greetings!

After a test run, it appears that using the Zoom for this may not work.

I can run the film on my Discord. If you want to view the movie, you will
need to download and install Discord on your own computer, and then
subscribe to the Discord server.

Steps to configure Discord:

1. download the app open & log in

2. add Gwen’s server

3. Adjust sound settings (you may have to click on the mic and then
authorize your computer to use the mic and camera and such)

4. Maybe restart the app?

5. if you still can’t hear things, look on the channel and see if there’s a
thing to click on that says to authenticate

Gwen’s server: https://discord.gg/4XycuM

Sorry about the additional platform, but you’ll want to be able to see and
hear….

Ever in Service,

Gwen