[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] Reminder: AELiveAtHome today!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:41:38 EDT 2020

Set your tables, snap a pic, and tag or email, to participate in today's
AELive show! See below.

Remember to log in at 6pm today via Zoom, or just watch on the Kingdom of
AEthelmearc Facebook page, or take a gander at YouTube a couple days later
when it's uploaded there. Our very own Baron Brandubh is hosting!

There will be a couple games (must be on Zoom for AETrivia), and you can
check out the AEBingo game here (take a screenshot!): https://bit.ly/3fdItQW

Here's the Zoom info:
Topic: AE Live #1
Time: May 2, 2020 6:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99754689448

FOR BEST VIEWING PLEASE SET YOUR ZOOM SETTINGS TO GALLERY VIEW!

Meeting ID: 997 5468 9448
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,99754689448# US (New York)
+13017158592,,99754689448# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)