[SCA-BMDL] THL Guillaume Named as Jewel - and more!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:26:48 EDT 2020

Formatted:

Today, Their Majesties held an Æthereal Court – Kingdom Court via Zoom, a
video conferencing program. Over 250 people attended, and Their Majesties
recognized many worth people. But here, we give our hearty congratulations
to the Debatable Landers (and former Debatable Landers):

THL Guillaume le Noir – 48th Jewel of Æthelmearc… Vivat!
Lady Sorcha McKenzie – Order of the Cornelian… Vivat!
THL Gesa von Wellenstein – Queen’s Award of Excellence… Vivat!
Master Illadore de Bedegrayne – Augmentation of Arms… Vivat!
THL Sumayya al Ghaziyyah – Golden Escarbuncle… Vivat!
Baroness Hilderun Hugelmann – Golden Escarbuncle

Congratulations, All!

Note that this Æthereal Court was held on the Kingdom’s new Zoom account,
which has 8 channels able to hold simultaneous meetings. Anyone wishing to
hold an eSCA activity (personally-hosted or branch-hosted) can request a
Zoom Room online here:
http://aethelmearc.org/zoom-room-availability-sign-ups/

If you’re hosting an eSCA activity (personal or official), on ANY platform,
and want to be on the Kingdom calendar, use the form here:
http://ae.scaforms.org/view.php?id=53679

See yinz in the Æther!