[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Update to Kingdom Calendar: Online Activities

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:25:24 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amalie Reinhardt <amalie at apospirit.net>
Date: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 3:08 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Update to Kingdom Calendar: Online Activities
To: <announcements at aethelmearc.org>

Announcements at aethelmearc.org for announcements only.
Replies and questions are sent to discussion at aethelmearc.org
or directly to the person making the announcement.
Greetings AEthelmearc!

Baron Tassin, our Kingdom Events Coordinator, and I have been busily
working on ways to help people keep track of all the online activities that
have been popping up due to current events.

Starting today, you can submit Online Activities to the Kingdom Calendar,
if you wish. This has its own submission form, which can be found on the
Kingdom Website below the Events Menu-->List of Online Activities-->Online
Activity Submission Form. (The direct link to this form is
http://ae.scaforms.org/view.php?id=53679 )

At the current time, the first 7 online activities will be listed on the
main page of the website, under the section of Royal Progress Events and
above the section of Kingdom Events. At the bottom of this section, there
is a link to a page listing all Online Activities. Additionally, this page
can be accessed from the Events Menu-->List of Online Activities. (The
direct link to this page is
http://aethelmearc.org/events/category/online/list/ )

As we are not able to completely separate Online Activities from the
Kingdom Events Calendar, all Online Activities will be prefaced with
*Online* to help distinguish between online activities and in-person events.

Please note: Some online activities may require you to have an account on a
specific platform (i.e.> Facebook). At this time, we understand this may be
an inconvenience to some people. THL Sumayya, our Kingdom Social Media
Officer, and I have a solution coming in short order.

If you have any questions, please email Baron Tassin at
ae.events at aethelmearc.org or me at ae.webminister at aethelmearc.org.

Thank you and in service,
Baroness Amalie
Kingdom Webminister
When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.