[SCA-BMDL] Quick Check-in

Ruth Morrisson maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com
Fri Mar 20 14:10:57 EDT 2020

Greetings from Myfanwy!
We’re okay here — but I’m going a little stir crazy from not being able to go anywhere except to get groceries (and there are only so many online sudokus I can do at any given time).  And we’re not sure whether Alastar’s job will actually start on Monday (other than to do paperwork); they originally wanted him to start on the 16th or the 23rd but he ask for that to be pushed back because of Gulf Wars, only of course we all now how that worked out. :-(  Then he was able to push it back up to the 23rd (since he wasn’t at Gulf Wars) only then the Governor closed all businesses that didn’t involve “life sustaining” (and had already asked for all non-elective surgeries to be postponed; which probably includes robotic knee replacements…. Which is what the new job will involve).
I do have books to read, and I’ve also been looking at ink samples to order (assuming the place in Little Rock is still open to do shipping at the moment).  But Alastar’s birthday present make get broken out early (the complete boxed sets of all seasons of Babylon 5, plus the spinoff movies, plus a DVD of behind the scenes stuff) when we run out of stuff on the DVR that we haven’t already watched, plus some of the movies I recorded for posterity so I don’t have to spend months searching for a channel playing them…).

> On Mar 20, 2020, at 12:27 PM, Krista Cogan <krista.cogan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How is everyone? Does anyone need anything? Mundane or SCA?
>
> ~Bns Hilda

Maistres Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
MaistresMyfanwy at icloud.com