[SCA-BMDL] Castle Fire - Family Safe

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Thu Mar 19 08:16:35 EDT 2020

For more information, here's some text from KDKA:
> MARSHALL TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – Just after 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, fire crews
> from Marshall, Wexford, and Economy were called to a fire off of Mingo Road.
>
> When they arrived on the scene, they were met by a “castle-style” structure
> on fire.
>
> The roof of the south tower was on fire and firefighters were able to
> contain it mainly to that tower with some spread to the basement.
>
> No one was injured in the fire and it took nearly three hours to extinguish.

I believe the "South Tower" is the one that contains the master bedroom,
the library, and the sewing room. For those who have not been there
recently, this tower was having roof problems and had been capped with a tarp.

I'm glad that nobody was hurt.

--
Ishiyama Shonagon (Elliott C. Evans)
http://www.ee0r.com/sca/ishiyama.html