[SCA-BMDL] Just a Small Message

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 22:32:29 EDT 2020

Hello Debatable Landers :)

With Allegheny County's new social distancing measures announced tonight,
we know that the pandemic situation feels more real and more scary to a lot
of you. And a lot of you already were at that point before tonight, too...
A lot of things in our real lives are changing rapidly and in ways that are
unprecedented in our lifetimes. There will be hardships and heartbreaks.
But we have each other.

Our special, amazing hobby is only one community, one family. Reach out to
each other, here, or to other families and communities... Reach out to
help. Reach out for help. Reach out to and for support from each other -
physically and emotionally. Keep talking. Have patience. We will all do the
right thing. We will come out the other side of this together.

We love you all very much.

Wash your hands. :)
Baron Brandubh and Baroness Hilda