[SCA-BMDL] TRMs Want to See Your Favorite Things!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:00:15 EDT 2020

>From Their Majesties...

We have another great ÆLive show lined up for this Saturday, June 27 at
7pm. This episode we’ll be celebrating “favorite things.” What does that
mean? How about: wear your favorite garb/accessories to watch the show, use
your favorite mug with your choice beverage, send a happy message to a
beloved pal or share a favorite story – it doesn’t have to be ALL the
things, but please share a few and post with: #ShowÆYourFavoriteThings

Saturday’s ÆLive Photo Show segment will utilize some of the posted, tagged
photos, but we would especially encourage you to email your “favorite
things” pics in advance to: aeliveathome at outlook.com

See you Saturday!! #ÆLiveathome #scaathome #MLReign #VirtuallyGlorious