[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Gwenly Grace gwenlygrace at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 10:56:16 EDT 2020

We had a small group but it was enjoyed by all who joined in. We still had
a few technical difficulties, early, which Ishiyama-kyo powered through and
we got underway smoothly afterward.

Open to suggestions about what to watch next, and when. I would like to
screen one film per month. Given the Green guidelines, we also discussed
potentially gathering at Alaric & Elspeth's and viewing at acceptable
distance in their backyard with their screen and projector. I would still
want to hold an online screening for those who are unable or uncomfortable
attending under those circumstances.

Gwen