[SCA-BMDL] Attention Newer Folks!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 18:59:05 EDT 2020

>From Duchess Siobhan, from AELive!...

Hellloooo Æthelmearc...but specifically...those that have been in the
Kingdom less than 5 years!

ÆLive is looking for short, 1-2 minute, videos of new to Æthelmearc
citizens. These videos would be your way of introducing yourself, or your
family, to the Kingdom during these times of isolation. These videos will
be collected and featured in a future episode(s) of ÆLive. If you would
like to join in, please send an e-mail stating your interest to
aeliveentertainment at aethelmearc.org. Once the e-mail is received, further
instructions will be given.

Many of us are missing the opportunity to meet new people during these
strange times and we would LOVE to meet you!  So please, reach out to me
and let the Kingdom know who our new and future citizens of Æthelmearc are!

In Service to the Dream and Æthelmearc,
Duchess Siobhan