[SCA-BMDL] Online Sewing Thurs July 23rd at 7:30

sbooth sbooth at sbooth.net
Wed Jul 22 13:29:24 EDT 2020

Next online sewing is Thursday, July 23rd starting at 7:30 on kingdom
zoom. There is no agenda or class, but I am encouraging mask making or
just show us what you have made. I enjoy fun fabric especially. I have
hopes that we may have a class soon either for sewing viking hood (good
for combatting summer heat) or for making cute little dolls. Hint hint.
I am also looking for other classes that folks may want to offer. If you
have a class you want to teach you can send email to sewing at
debatablelands dot org.

Reminder: Please do not post the zoom information on any public social
media or website.

Topic: Debatable Lands Online Sewing Circle
Time: Jul 23, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97403485724?pwd=NHN1Sy9jU0d6VWhXTGNoalpYRmZVZz09

Meeting ID: 974 0348 5724
Password: 616233

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,97403485724# US (New York)
+13017158592,,97403485724# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)