[SCA-BMDL] Online sewing next Thursday, Jul 23rd

sbooth sbooth at sbooth.net
Thu Jul 16 09:06:29 EDT 2020

Rather than have online sewing overlap with online scribal, I am
postponing online sewing until next Thursday, July 23rd starting at 7:30
on kingdom zoom, see information below. As a reminder, do no  post this
information on any public social media or website. I have hopes that we
may have a class soon either for sewing viking hood (good for combatting
summer heat) or for making cute little dolls. Hint hint. I am also
looking for other classes that folks may want to offer. If there is no
class scheduled, I may make the theme on the 23rd sewing masks. You
don't have to sew masks, and all are welcome. If you have great fabric
to sew it makes it more fun. For zoom information or if you have a class
you want to teach you can send email to sewing at debatablelands dot org.

In service,

Hara Kikumatsu

Topic: Debatable Lands Online Sewing Circle
Time: Jul 23, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97403485724?pwd=NHN1Sy9jU0d6VWhXTGNoalpYRmZVZz09

Meeting ID: 974 0348 5724
Password: 616233

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,97403485724# US (New York)
+13017158592,,97403485724# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)