[SCA-BMDL] The Debatable Choir invites you to sing with us!

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:19:55 EST 2020

Are you thinking about joining the award-winning Debatable Choir? Now is
the perfect time! Our first practice of the new season is this coming
Monday, January 27, when we'll start learning the music for our Pennsic
concert. This is an open choir, no auditions required, and you do not need
to know how to read music, though it helps. Rehearsals are on Mondays from
7:30-9pm at the home of Mistress Ts'vee'a in Stanton Heights (the East End
of Pittsburgh). PM me for more information. You can also learn more about
the choir on the Barony website here:
http://www.debatablelands.org/arts-and-sciences/debatablechoir.php

Arianna
ariannawyn (at) gmail.com