[SCA-BMDL] Sad news

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:42:27 EST 2020

Lady Allison Poinvillars de Tours lived in the Debatable Lands in the early
1980s, then spent the mid-to-late 80s in Drachenwald where she received her
AoA and awards for courtesy and skill in the arts. She returned to the
Debatable Lands in the 90s, and received a Sycamore in 1999, I think for
embroidery, as well as a Keystone in 2003. I hadn't seen her in about 15
years. She was a very nice lady, and it's sad to hear of her passing.

Arianna

Arianna