[SCA-BMDL] Sad Tidings

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Fri Dec 18 17:15:53 EST 2020

I'm so sorry to hear this.  Thank you for letting us know.

I will miss Remus. He was among the first people I met in the Debatable
Lands and I enjoyed playing music with him over many years.  I also enjoyed
his assistance in growing our musical instrument collection. :-)

May he rest in peace.

Alaric