[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] AELive Saturday August 22, Pennsic!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:29:12 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Hedström <robert_hedstrom at hotmail.se>
Date: Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 7:53 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] AELive Saturday August 22, Pennsic!
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

Greetings AEthelmearc,

We have another great AELive show lined up for this Saturday, August 22 at
7pm.

This episode we’ll be celebrating Pennsic.

We are this time planning several segments with Pennsic pictures.

First segment is to show of the fantastic encampments that are at Pennsic.

So if you have pictures of; your camp, your gate, or another camp that you
enjoy being in, please send in such pictures and we might use them.
This time, to give us a little context, please add a short text about what
makes you like the camp in the picture, or at least what camp it is.

Please remember that we prefer pictures that do not have people in them (or
pictures where you have permission from those in the pictures).

Send the pictures to aeliveathome at outlook.com

See you next Saturday!

Duke Sven
When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.