[SCA-BMDL] Æthelmearc Does the Time Warp

Ruth Morrisson maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com
Sat Apr 25 10:49:10 EDT 2020

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Just a heads up everyone — if you click on the link as is you get a 404 error code.  I discovered that you have to copy and paste and then edit the URL (also probably editing out the brackets) to get to the YouTube link(s)

https://youtu.be/IVp7MkUALug <https://youtu.be/IVp7MkUALug>
or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVp7MkUALug&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1td-q54phnvGCfCf8mc8EWQTLg1Z6Kd93HWFe8dRG32wYjQ_emgh6_vs8

(OMG — I’m actually giving tech advice!  ME!  This is really scary, folks, just sayin’…).  The video, once accessible, BTW, is quite delightful especially if you’re at all familiar with the original….  (Now where’s my broadsheet, and my hearth-baked toast….)

Maistres Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
MaistresMyfanwy at icloud.com