[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Pennsic 49

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:57:43 EDT 2020

>From Their Majesties

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Deidre Olson <mistressliadain at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 1:07 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Pennsic 49
To: <discussion at aethelmearc.org>, <announcements at aethelmearc.org>

Announcements at aethelmearc.org for announcements only.
Replies and questions are sent to discussion at aethelmearc.org
or directly to the person making the announcement.
Noble populace, after much deliberation and consideration, Pennsic 49 will
be postponed until 2021.  We understand that this is disappointing and
upsetting on many levels, for many reasons, however We fully support this
decision.

The health and safety of our community, including the staff and hosts of
this epic event, are of utmost importance.  Please join us applauding the
Pennsic Mayor, his staff and Kingdom Seneschals who were tasked to make
this difficult call.  Know that the horns of War will be heard again – this
is but a delay.  We will look to the future and will celebrate all that we
continue to overcome.

For Honor, Glory and Æthelmearc,

Maynard and Liadain

Rex et Regina
When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.