[SCA-BMDL] How's This Fine Barony?

Daniel Casey O Donovan caseyodonovan at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 11:32:27 EDT 2020

The situation in the Freehold of the North Hills remains stable. Our northern neighbors seem content to remain in their own strongholds and not attempt to use this time of sickness to expand their borders. We remain vigilant however, with regular ranges through the Park and weekly foraging missions. At the same time, we strengthen our own holding and continue to improve our lands; often more in the desire to be out of doors than for any pressing need.
All in all we remain strong and pray that the others to the South continue to flourish.
-JanosTaigh Nan Blasdh

    On Saturday, April 11, 2020, 10:59:21 AM EDT, Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie <ishiyama at ee0r.com> wrote:

Her Excellency the Baroness wrote:
> How about a check in?

We're still fine here. Today was grocery shopping day, since we had not
been off the property in twelve days. We still had plenty of food, but
the variety was wearing a little thin, and we had almost no fresh foods.

Some tips I could have used before going to the Giant Eagle:

The aisles have gone "one way", indicated with stickers on the floor.
I didn't know this, or notice the stickers until I was almost done.

Paper products are limited to one of each kind, so a multi-pack of
smaller packages may yield you more than a single larger box. We
normally buy 3-packs of the larger box of Kleenex, but they only had
3-packs of the smaller boxes.

The Shakespeare Giant Eagle is not providing its employees with PPE or
instructions for wearing PPE properly. I may stop going there.

Most things are back at full stock, even eggs and meat products, so
don't buy more than you normally would.

--
Ishiyama Shonagon
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)