[SCA-BMDL] How's This Fine Barony?

Ruth Morrisson maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com
Sat Apr 11 10:44:14 EDT 2020

Greetings from Myfanwy!
We’re both still doing okay.  Alastar is able to work from home at least some (although he still hasn’t been able to get all the software he needs installed).  I’ve been doing a lot of writing — it’s NaPoWriMo 2020, and I’ve already gotten 15 poems under my belt, and some are actually even pretty good, IMO! :-)  Been doing a little online retail therapy; oh eBay is a dangerous place when you’re stuck at home... did I *really* need a keyring where the fob was a mini “classic” Colorforms set?  (Uhh… yes?). And I’ve got a pen coming in the mail — I gamed the system somewhat and waited for the last few seconds and then bid the minimum (there was nobody else watching the listing for some reason); it was more expensive than some other listings, and the shipping is higher (and eBay is now collecting PA sales tax, even though the seller is in NJ…) but it’s what I wanted over some of the other listings, and still cheaper than the one I got outbid on last week and by “outbid" I mean “outbid by a LOT, and way more than it should have gone for….”  And the shipping was higher because it’s being sent Priority Mail, and has already cleared the Philly distribution center :-)
Watching a lot of movies that we recorded over the past few days.  I may even make him sit through The Wizard of Oz, with all its cheesy Technicolor glory (and a plot somewhat different from the book…).  The other night it was The Lady from Shanghai which is, um, odd (not the least of which in that Orson Welles does this weird-ass Irish accent).

> On Apr 11, 2020, at 9:08 AM, Krista Cogan <krista.cogan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Good morning Debatable Landers and neighbors!
>
> How about a check in? How are you doing? What do you need?
>
> ~Bns Hilda

Maistres Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
MaistresMyfanwy at icloud.com