[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: RESCHEDULING - 4/8/2020 – Business Meeting with the BUDGET MEETING OF LOVE, PEACE, AND (virtual) COOKIES via Zoom

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:03:44 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stórfréttir Updates <admin at debatablelands.org>
Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2020, 9:50 AM
Subject: RESCHEDULING - 4/8/2020 – Business Meeting with the BUDGET MEETING
OF LOVE, PEACE, AND (virtual) COOKIES via Zoom
To: <sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>

There is new Baronial News at the Stórfréttir!

RESCHEDULING - 4/8/2020 – Business Meeting with the BUDGET MEETING OF LOVE,
PEACE, AND (virtual) COOKIES via Zoom
Posted by: Muirgheal Inghean Dubhghaill

Unto the Noble Populace do I, Muirgheal send fond greetings and apologies.
In our planning, I failed to notice a religious observation that conflicts
with the Budget Meeting. I will work with the officers and the Kingdom to
Reschedule and details will be forthcoming. I hope that everyone enjoys
their holidays over the course of the next week. In Service, Muirgheal

-----

To see or comment on this post on the Stórfréttir, click here:
http://debatablelands.org/blog/?p=4382.