[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: 4/8/2020 - Business Meeting with the BUDGET MEETING OF LOVE, PEACE, AND (virtual) COOKIES via Zoom

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 00:08:36 EDT 2020

There is new Baronial News at the Stórfréttir!

4/8/2020 - Business Meeting with the BUDGET MEETING OF LOVE, PEACE, AND
(virtual) COOKIES via Zoom
Posted by: Muirgheal Inghean Dubhghaill

Until the Noble Populace of these Debatable Lands do I, Muirgheal inghean
Dubhghaill send fond greetings; In these unusual times we shall be
conducting the Business Meeting with the BUDGET MEETING OF LOVE, PEACE, AND
(virtual) COOKIES via Zoom. Below in the information regarding when and how
to connect. If you have a request for the budget, now is the time to reach
out to Lady Arthes via the information on the website or in the Dark Pages.
If you have anything for the Agenda, please reach out to me via the
information on the website or in the Dark Pages. Peers please do not leave
your students unattended at this time, you know how protégées, squires, and
apprentices without projects can get into shenanigans. Introverts, reach
out to your Extrovert friends, they have not prepared for this all of their
lives as you have. Please do your best to keep your humor and your kindness
alive in these interesting days to come. Wash your hands, wear the masks,
do the things. Stay healthy until we can all see each other beyond the glow
of our screens. Yours in Service, Muirgheal Time: Apr 8, 2020 08:00 PM
Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/482186171
Meeting ID: 482 186 171 One tap mobile +19292056099,,482186171# US (New
York) +13126266799,,482186171# US (Chicago) Dial by your location +1 929
205 6099 US (New York) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 301 715 8592 US +1
346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 482 186 171 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adIKYFznwy

-----

To see or comment on this post on the Stórfréttir, click here:
http://debatablelands.org/blog/?p=4371.

--
Yours in Service,
THL Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill