[SCA-BMDL] Happy 46th Birthday!

Ruth Morrisson maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com
Mon Apr 6 10:32:41 EDT 2020

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Well, Alastar’s birthday was the same day as the Æthereal Coronation.
We have daffodils and squill blooming in the yard, (although the crocuses seem to be mostly gone) and of course the hellebores have been in bloom for ages (at least a month) and the ‘Elizabeth' magnolia has some blossoms (although not as many as in past years) and the one that I THOUGHT was a ‘Jane’ isn’t because it’s got yellow flowers, so I have no idea what it is at this point, and long since got rid of the Great Plant Auction catalog from the year I got it (a year after winning the bidding on the ‘Elizabeth”.
Plus I’m nearly a week in to this year’s NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month) and today’s prompt goes sort of medieval!  (Write a poem from the point of view from one of the people/animals/things in the Hieronymus Bosch painting “The Garden of Earthly Delights” — which I actually got to see years ago on a trip to Spain (it’s in the Prado in Madrid).

> On Apr 6, 2020, at 7:50 AM, Krista Cogan <krista.cogan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Happy birthday, Debatable Lands!
>
> We are 46 years old today.
>
> Let's celebrate! What's something you can celebrate this week? SCA or mundane.

Maistres Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
MaistresMyfanwy at icloud.com