[SCA-BMDL] Fiber guild meeting on September 10

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 11:38:12 EDT 2019

Hello all! The guild meetings are back after the Pennsic hiatus.

> The Next BMDL Fiber Guild meeting is on Tuesday,  September 10 at Songbird Artistry, 4316 Penn Ave., Lawrenceville, at 7:00 PM

This month we are going to be discussing what  classes we have attended at Pennsic, what projects were working on, what research we are doing and what classes we want to see the guild meetings offer this upcoming year.

Please come and show off your class handouts, your fiber, your projects, tools, looms, sheep, etc.

We will also discuss our upcoming trip to the Carnegie museum of art in October.