[SCA-BMDL] Sad Tidings: Lord Albrecht Lowe

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 18:38:20 EST 2019

Hello Debatable Lands,

We bring sad tidings today. Lord Albrecht Lowe has passed away after a
short illness and a long, happy life.

Lord Albrecht is the father of Mistress Ts'vee'a, and spent many years
facilitating her SCA activity, teaching us all his beloved Shakespeare, and
opening his home to our baronial choir.

On a more personal note, we knew him as a lovely, kind, intelligent, and
erudite man, who was quick to share his words and gifts. We were lucky to
have known him. He was a rare gem of a man, and we will miss him.

For those interested, funeral arrangements for Alan Z. Lefkowitz are as
follows:

Sunday, November 10
11 am Interment at Westview Cemetery
1 pm Memorial Service at Rodef Shalom Temple

Shiva will be held Monday and Tuesday nights at 6:30pm at Rodef Shalom.

Mistress Ts'vee'a thanks you for your generous thoughts and prayers.

In Caritate,
Baron Brandubh et Baroness Hilda