[SCA-BMDL] Coronation Feast Servers Needed

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 15:22:31 EDT 2019

Greetings to the good gentles of AEthelmearc from Elss of Augsburg:

The Coronation of Gareth Kincaid and Juliana Delamere approaches, and there
will be much ceremony, pageantry, and spectacle. The celebration will
continue through a remarkable and delectable feast.

To make this feast truly regal, we are in search of servers for each of ten
tables, and several for high table. All are welcome to help, and I will
provide instructions for those who have never done so before.

Members of the Peerages and those belonging to Orders of High Merit are
encouraged to avail themselves of this opportunity not just to serve, but
also to set an example of service by elevating the presentation of the
feast.

Contact me on Facebook as Elss Augsburg, or email me at
elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com to be a server or to ask questions.

In service to the dream,

THL Elss of Augsburg