[SCA-BMDL] Unsubscribe

flip flip at catslivewith.us
Fri Mar 29 18:45:05 EDT 2019

Hi  Doktor!

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 3:52 PM DTT <dokter.traemorluna at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I am sorry to have to ask this, but how in the world do I remove myself
>> or if possible is there anyway to have someone remove me from the mailing
>> list? my email address is the one that is in this message / letter and for
>> the last almost going on 6 years I have tried to find some way to get me
>> removed from the list, but being a blind person I can not find a way to do
>> it? or is there even a way or am I forever stuck with receiving mail I am
>> not wishing to receive or get at all?

Answering publicly since the information is useful for all.

Generally you would send a message to  the list address with a hyphen
unsubscribe , in this case sca-bmdl-unsubscribe at lists.andrew.cmu.edu

Also at the bottom of each message is a web address for information about
the list.

Visiting that website has options and information for unsubsctribing from
the list, but it might be a website that you can't visit due to the age of
your machine.

Finally, I checked the membership roster, and i did not see your email on
the list. Further, i didn't see an unsubscribe from the list for you either.
Is it possible that you are subscribed on to the yahoogroups unofficial
mirror?

Are there any other email addresses under which you might be subscribed?

Being the list admin, i'll do whatever i can to help you, but i need more
information.

In service,
Flip