[SCA-BMDL] Unsubscribe

DTT dokter.traemorluna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:52:41 EDT 2019

I am sorry to have to ask this, but how in the world do I remove myself or if possible is there anyway to have someone remove me from the mailing list? my email address is the one that is in this message / letter and for the last almost going on 6 years I have tried to find some way to get me removed from the list, but being a blind person I can not find a way to do it? or is there even a way or am I forever stuck with receiving mail I am not wishing to receive or get at all? and what is worse is that I am using Windows XP Pro, and it will not allow me to visit any web site or URL that uses newer browsers because I can not update them in my computer at all? so I am forever  receiving things I can not even get to a website to try to remove me? if someone can please let me know step by step how to do it so I can get someone that has a newer computer to do it for me from my side it would be terrific! otherwise I hate to say it but I keep receiing crap I don't want or need or have anything I can even do anything with? I don't even reside in Pennsylvania any longer and have not since 2014 and still I am stuck with this damned wasted email stuff!