[SCA-BMDL] Woodworking Guild planning meeting

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Mon Mar 18 10:44:57 EDT 2019

Those of us who were able to attend yesterday's Barony Meeting talked it
over, and we decided to have our first dedicated planning meeting one month
from today, to give people time to get ready for it. Planning meetings will
probably happen on a monthly schedule once we get up and running, but may
move around from place to place. This time -

Woodworking Guild
Thu, April 18, 2019,
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Panera Bread, Boulevard of the Allies, Pittsburgh, PA, USA

The agenda of this meeting will be:

1. Discuss group projects on which we could work together.

2. Discuss our personal projects and help people out with their questions.

3. Schedule times and places for actual work.

4. Decide when/where the next planning meeting should be.

As far as places for #3 go, we have kind of an embarrassment of riches as
far as places are concerned. Multiple workshops are available, especially
once the weather warms up. They're not always conveniently located for
everybody at once, though, and might entail helping Master Urho clean out
his garage.

For #1, the Barony is going to need a new storage trailer before Pennsic,
so there may be some work associated with that. There is also a project for
the Barony that I have been working on myself, that I would love some help on.

Hope to see all interested parties at this central location for our first
meeting!

--
Ishiyama Shonagon (Elliott C. Evans)
http://www.ee0r.com/sca/ishiyama.html