[SCA-BMDL] Woodworking Guild

Ruth Morrisson maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com
Fri Mar 8 14:58:16 EST 2019

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I suspect that Alastar might be interested, but at the moment he’s at Gulf Wars (and also not on this list).  I can forward the post to him, but am not sure what sort of internet access he’ll have on site (two years ago, the last time I went to Gulf Wars) I barely got a phone signal — a lot of towers were down after “Gulfnado” the year before, especially since one started in Poplarville, about 5 miles south (that one went southeast, not northeast).

> On Mar 8, 2019, at 12:02 PM, Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie <ishiyama at ee0r.com> wrote:
>
> Is there any interest in reviving the Woodworking Guild here in the Debatable Lands? The primary purposes of the guild would be to help interested parties learn more about woodworking, and to facilitate project-based service to the Barony.
>
> Any specifics, like where to meet, how often to meet, what to work on, &c. are completely undetermined at this point. This is just a general query to see who might be interested in such a thing.
>
> --
> Ishiyama Shonagon (Elliott C. Evans)
> http://www.ee0r.com/sca/ishiyama.html
> ishiyama at ee0r.com