[SCA-BMDL] Fiber guild meeting 6/18

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 20:11:56 EDT 2019

> The Next BMDL Fiber Guild meeting is on Tuesday, June 18 at Songbird Artistry, 4316 Penn Ave., Lawrenceville, at 7:00 PM

This month we are doing spinning! I am bringing drop spindles and spindle sticks, wool and a distaff. We will go over introduction to spindle spinning and spindle plying, and drop versus grasped spinning.

If you're interested in distaff spinning, please bring a stick: a broom handle or a bamboo tiki torch (without fuel) work well.