[SCA-BMDL] A Kingdom for My Horse- Rattan fighting

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 6 11:48:36 EDT 2019

On Saturday, June 29th, come to A Kingdom for My Horse in Aliquippa for both tourney and melee fighting! For those who want to fight tourneys, Hagar's Road Show is there (see event announcement for details) and I'd like to throw in a Speed-style tourney as well, starting 11:30am. Around 12:30pm, melee starts with focus on Pennsic scenarios: field battles res bridges, etc. Need a break from fighting? There will be lots of cool Equestrian and Kindom Eq champs happening. Cross-post and bring your friends!
Yours,
Ariella