[SCA-BMDL] Largesse Workshop on 7/21 before and after Barony Meeting

Brandie C. chefmom at live.com
Mon Jul 15 20:57:31 EDT 2019

As seen on Facebook:

Greetings, all! :) This Sunday, July 21st, I'm hosting a largesse workshop to take place before & after the Barony meeting at Highland Park, starting around 12 and ending whenever we feel like wrapping up. Come help us make some fun and easy craft items to be donated to largesse! PLEASE!! :)
​
The amazing Lady Nicola will be bringing materials to make beautiful medallions. Can anyone bring the knowledge and materials to make some snazzy cords to go with them?​
​
Eet Yeo will be helping us create fun yet simple leather items such as medallions and bracelets. ​
​
I'll have things to make easy felt dragons, colored pencil arrow sets, and bead strings. ​
​
I have a 10'x10' canopy for shade and a big white tarp for ground sitting. Does anyone happen to have a table or two that we could use for the afternoon? ​
​
I look forward to seeing everyone on this eventful day! Don't forget your chairs and a cold drink!! :)​

~ Tierrany