[SCA-BMDL] Trailer move in day

Arthes MacLeod arthesofbmdl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 10:40:31 EDT 2019

Yes, it is really Monday. That was the time that worked best since there
are so many events and holidays going on over these weekends.  The people
we talked to at Cooper's didn't seem to mind when we suggested that time.
We hope it works for some of you too!

In Service,
Lady Arthes MacLeod
(412) 352-0978