[SCA-BMDL] Largesse craft get-together at July barony meeting

Brandie C. chefmom at live.com
Tue Jul 2 21:47:12 EDT 2019

Good evening! I posted this on Facebook earlier, sharing here to reach everyone. 🙂

*******************************

Greetings, all! I'd like to host a casual largesse craft get-together to take place on July 21st at Highland Park, before and after the barony meeting, starting around noon and ending whenever we wrap up, probably around 3 or 4ish.

I'll have supplies for making bead strings and simple necklaces, felt needle books, felt pouches, and small felt stuffed animals. These projects will be suitable for anyone, about ages 3 and up, who can string beads and/or use a plastic or metal sewing needle (grown-ups highly welcome!!).The sewing projects will range from easy to a bit challenging, all using basic skills, just running and overcast stitches with soft craft felt. No experience necessary, I can teach you or your little ones! [https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t4c/1/16/1f642.png]
:)

Do you happen to know of another easyish, quickish largesse craft that you could join us and teach? The more, the merrier!! [https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t4c/1/16/1f642.png]
:)

Last but not least, I was generously gifted 4 skeins of luscious wool roving by Brandy René Sinclair. Does anyone have any quick and easy projects that you could come and help us transform them into?

All largesse items made at the get-together will be gifted at Coronation in September. Please come help me fill that basket with cool things!! [https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t4c/1/16/1f642.png]

Tierrany Rose Orre
:)