[SCA-BMDL] 12th Night retaining

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:45:12 EST 2019

An update on this one. Their Highnesses wished me to convey Their regrets,
but They will not be attending due Their attending a friend's wake.

The young gentle in question was active in the SCA in Blackstone Mountain,
and we have sent our condolences and wishes for peace for his family and
friends.

If anyone is disappointed to not be retaining this Saturday, His Excellency
and I have room on our retainers' list for Court. You can contact Lord Owen
at the event, and we'd be most happy to have you.

In Caritate,
Baroness Hilda