[SCA-BMDL] Coronation Thanks -- Continued!

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 17:27:40 EDT 2019

Without those who served at the sumptuous Coronation feast on Saturday, the
food would still be in the kitchen! Thank you to my intrepid crew:

Robert Hawksworth
Eilionora inghenan Bhaird
Tierrany Rose
Zianna beguy urdina de Zabaleta and Graci
Dorothea Stark Schütze
Lucia Augur
Cyrus Augur
Lothar Hugelman
Nicolo Loredan da Venezia
Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Murdia Drusilla Vettia Portia
Lasairfhoina inghean Ainariasd
Sebastian Wolfgan Vonbayern
Raven Whitehart
Gwendolyn the Graceful
Timothy of Arindale

You did everything I asked you to do, with flair and panache, and made the
feast extra special. I stood outside the kitchen door for the second
course, and was so proud of you all streaming out, heading for your tables
-- you looked great! I hope you had fun.

Any omissions (or misspellings!) are my mistakes alone, I apologize if I
missed anyone!

Once more, thank you so very much for your hard work and attention to
detail. Great job, everyone!

Elss Augsburg