[SCA-BMDL] Retaining at Coronation

Casey Bilger daughterofthebard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:57:05 EDT 2019

Greetings all!

My name is Eilionora inghean an Bhaird and I am filling in as head retainer for Their Excellencies BMDL at Coronation this weekend as their current head retainer is helping run the event.

The Coronation schedule has been released and if you are finding you have an hour or two free, come spend it in the company of great people and help serve your Barony at the same time!

Service is love made visible. -Mistress Kate

What better way to show your love of your Barony by serving as a retainer to their Excellencies at Coronation! This call is intended for everyone, experienced hands and newcomers alike.
To retain, in its simplest form, is to follow around their Excellencies and keep their hands free. You also help keep them hydrated, stave off their hangry, and fetch things/people for them as well as keeping them on schedule. It’s a great and easy way to help our Barony look it’s best!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! I am available on FB or at daughterofthebardATgmailDOTcom.  Let me know what your availability is (generally or specific) and I can get you on the schedule. Thank you for your service!

Yours in Service
Eilionora

(Sorry to those on FB who I’ve been spamming with posts. Great way to stop me posting is to volunteer an hour of your time!)