[SCA-BMDL] Coronation Schedule

Ren Finnemore ladyren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:52:53 EDT 2018

Having helped with Heronter's auction one or twice, I can answer some
questions (though probably not all.)  I do not know who the shire is
splitting the profit with this year, though they have traditionally
chosen to split it  with their choice or sometimes all proceeds go to
their choice of funds (in the past, proceeds have gone to the signet's
office, the Royal travel fund, etc.)  It is usually comprised of
SCAdian type items that the shire and others have donated.  Books,
candle holders, artisan materials, etc.  It is traditionally held in
the upper part of the feast hall, by the back door (on the other side
of the fireplace room from troll.)  Any items are welcome, and usually
whoever is running the auction has auction slips right there at the
tables for anyone who brings donations.  I hope this helps some!!

-Ren

http://embroiderywithren.blogspot.com