[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Combat this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 17:36:22 EDT 2018

Greetings!

I offered to run youth fighter practice this Sunday in Lady Jasmine's absence. It's scheduled to run from 2pm to 5pm at Washington Blvd.

However, as THLord Kuma noted, the current forecast is for substantial rain on Sunday.As of this afternoon, it's calling for 2-3" of rain on Sunday morning with another 1-2" in the afternoon and a high chance of flooding. Since the Washington Blvd. site is already prone to flooding, if this forecast holds, we'll need to cancel for safety reasons.

I'll see what the weather is doing on Sunday morning and make the call then. Please look for an announcement before noon as to whether practice is happening or not.
Thanks!

Arianna