[SCA-BMDL] On-line Heraldic Office Hours - tonight!

B CM edana4242 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:10:40 EDT 2018

>From Edana the Red.....Assistance would be greatly appreciate to help with
a HUGE pewter project for our princess! One or two peeps to pour...we can
take turns...and there are two molds. Also, drilling holes. cleaning edges,
assembling. Meeting this Sunday from noon on at my home: 128 Russellton
Dorseyville Rd. Cheswick 15024. Please IM me or email edana42 at hotmail.com.
Come before or after practice!! *will also meet sometime next weekend!

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 1:55 PM Stórfréttir Updates <admin at debatablelands.org>
wrote:

> There is new Baronial News at the Stórfréttir!
>
> On-line Heraldic Office Hours - tonight!
> Posted by: Kieran MacRae
>
> Greetings from your Comet Pursuivant!
>
> Just a reminder that on-line heraldic office hours are tonight from 7-9pm!
> The link to the Google hangout will be shared here, minutes before 7pm.
> Join me in heraldic discussions! Other heralds are most welcome to join,
> too! Thank you!
>
> Kieran MacRae
>
> -----
>
> To see or comment on this post on the Stórfréttir, click here:
> http://debatablelands.org/blog/?p=2403.

*Brie Montgomery*