[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt A&S competition and display

dina trenullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 17:55:45 EDT 2018

The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting longer (obviously), and if you're sitting and asking yourself whether you should enter the Agincourt A&S competition and display, let me answer that: you should. What do you get? You get to have fun, hang out with like minded A&S people, and showcase your work and educate SCAdians about what amazing things are possible in A&S. While fun is the main reason to enter, if you enter you also have a chance to win!

What do you get if you win? Glory. Huge amounts of high quality unadulterated glory you can bask in like Godzilla on the beaches of Tokyo. In fact, as such huge amount of glory cannot be possibly carried by one person, it will be packaged in a Spiffy Scroll and, to make the burden of winning easier, the grand prize (an Amazon gift card).

If you feel that glory is not for you, consider submitting your work to the display or  judging the entries. Judges are requested to: be nice, have grant of arms or higher A&S award, have an open mind, and be willing to drink tea and eat cookies (the latter is not a requirement )

If you have any questions, please contact me. Hope to see you all there.

Remember! Glory!!!

Luceta.