[SCA-BMDL] Commedia article

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:17:54 EDT 2018

There are several characters that are performed in various  commedia
troupes at Pennsic that do not fall into the three main types of
characters. For example, in i Genesii there is the most beautiful character
of all, the lovely Beatrice. I am quite sure Maighstir Liam did not ignore
her, as no one could.

In service to the dream,
Elss of Augsburg

Who performs as Beatrice