[SCA-BMDL] Arts & Regalia Workshop Tomorrow

Ruth Morrisson maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com
Tue Mar 13 16:27:51 EDT 2018

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Well I responded to the barony list posting because I’m not entirely sure how that Stórfréttir thing works and whether I can respond to it directly.
This is the second time this has happened in less than a week.  Saying “It’s tomorrow” without giving further detaisl is pretty useless information.  It USED to be, back in the days before everyone had cellphones and Google Maps, that someone running an event would send someone ELSE out ahead of time to play test the directions.  Now, there are NO directions readily evident and NO indication as to where to look for things in the announcements, and clearly *nobody* thought to proofread them for content…. :-(   And I say this as someone who once had to meander my way to an event in the middle of nowhere, north central New Jersey, when the direction signs were apparently in the seneschal of Rusted Woodlands’ car trunk…. :-(
Full content shouldn’t be “encouraged”.  It should be MANDATORY — just like it is for event announcements going to the Kingdom newsletter and website.  Because not everybody has Facebook….

> The lucky potlink link shows a date and time and if you look at the date it was sent that gives relative reference. alas--- Shawn isn't on the bmdl list and it was bounced for non member posting.  I'm in florida and only just now (well hours ago) saw it waiting for approval.
>

> but yeah... full info in posts is to be encouraged.

Maistres Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
MaistresMyfanwy at icloud.com