[SCA-BMDL] Arts & Regalia Workshop Tomorrow

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:33:45 EST 2018

 Join us for a day of work and art for the Kingdom of Æthelmearc. The
Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands is proud to sponsor a day of making
scroll cases, scroll blanks, award medallions and cords for award
medallions to be donated to the Kingdom of Æthelmearc. We welcome you to
come and learn a new art or help someone learn a new art to help our
kingdom.

We ask that you bring scrap fabric and cardboard for scroll case making,
red and white yarn or string for cord making, and medallion making items.

This event is free, sponsored by the officers of the barony. A donation box
will be at the door to assist with building rental.

Food and drink are Potluck, please bring a dish or drink to share.

Paladin's Pantry: We also invite you to bring a non-perishable food item,
laundry products or paper products (Bathroom tissue, facial tissues, paper
towels, feminine hygiene products) for the Northside Foodbank.

Please use the Potluck link so we know what food is coming:
http://www.luckypotluck.com/cgi-bin/display/potluck.pl?id=151651217961482210333
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.luckypotluck.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Fdisplay%2Fpotluck.pl%3Fid%3D151651217961482210333&h=ATPEPUPbkuC0CY6nuTpDHvqmDkbVU1l7ipQ-2-F4vQOyCkZ2erfqoPQZHwd0rw5u0Z7ZVKev8Bb2HGG1tWoc2k62w4_dR8wINEk0_vrtmYrMRuwj-w&s=1>

All parking is On-Street Parking.
Site is a historic building and is not wheelchair accessible.

--
Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/ FFII/ FI-I