[SCA-BMDL] Come Adventuring, My Friends

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:49:53 EDT 2018

I, BARONESS HILDA, DO HEREBY DECLARE UMBRELLAS OF ALL TYPES, AND RUBBER
BOOTS, PERFECTLY PERIOD FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS IN THE DEBATABLE LANDS!!!

So, it's gonna rain tomorrow during the Iron Comet Challenge and Baronial
Champs event. Fear not! There's actually room for most of the tourneys
inside or on the porch. It'll be cozy, but there will be food and
friendship, and lots of cheering on to do!

A little weather never stopped a Debatable Lander from a good time! (I'm
looking at you, mud surfers, and storm frolickers!) Come adventure with us!

 See more here:
http://debatablelands.org/events/2018-06-23%20Iron%20Comet%20Challenge%20and%20Baronial%20Champions.php

In Levitate et Caritate,

~Hilda