[SCA-BMDL] TRH to attend Demo

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 10:43:13 EST 2018

This is, at the moment, an unfortunate byproduct of the notification
system. Your Webminister team is investigating the issue and looking for a
solution, and we apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience.
Thank you!

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
土地の議論のウェブサイト管理者
Webminister, Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands