[SCA-BMDL] Scribal East this Thursday!

Rachel Barr Shively friscokitty at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 07:29:18 EST 2018

Lady Ceindrich and I will once again be hosting Scribal East this coming Thursday  2/22 at Lady Ceindrich's home in Monroeville. (PM one of us, or check the BMDL Dark Pages for address.)  Want to learn how to draw acanthus leaves, how to paint pretty round gems that POP off the page, or finally try calligraphy?   We can help you with that! A reminder that beginner recorder practice starts at 6:30, with scribal starting at 7:00.  Come for the music, stay for the paint!

THL Rachel

friscokitty AT hotmail DOT com