[SCA-BMDL] Last minute Medieval MAKEnight instructions

dina trenullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 15:08:12 EDT 2018

Last minute Medieval MAKEnight instructions:the Children's museum address is 10 Children's way, pgh, pa.
-arrive and be ready by 6:30, if possible, we can get in as early as 5 PM. the event ends at 9:30. -wear garb, there will be a place to change-park in the parking lot of the museum, which is free after 5 pm-when you come in let them know you're one of the demonstrators with the SCA (I will have the list and I will give a copy to the museum folks as well)-tell them what activity you're there for, and you should be directed to where you'll be. - let them and me know if you need help unloading stuff or help with setup.-if there are any questions, or issues, find me, ask for Luceta or Dina. (I will try to be everywhere and as early as possible, and hope there are no issues, but just in case)-try to find me even if there are no issues, so I can check your name on the list. -HAVE FUN!!!!- thank you all very much for participating, we should have a blast!
I will be available on FB, FB messenger, and via email, please contact me if you have any questions.

Luceta